The welding chuck is an important part of the automatic welding positioner. It needs to be maintained frequently. In case of special circumstances, the maintenance frequency of welding should be increased. In this way, the service life of the welding chuck can be greatly extended and the work efficiency can be improved. The correct maintenance methods of the welding chuck are as follows.
1. After the chuck is used, the welding chuck body and slide surface must be cleaned with air gun and other tools, so as to ensure that the welding chuck still has good accuracy after long-term use, so it is very important to regularly lubricate the welding chuck.
2. Apply molybdenum disulfide grease (black color) at least once a day, and drive the grease into the oil nozzle of the welding chuck until the grease overflows the claw surface or the inner hole of the welding chuck (at the inner hole protective sleeve and the connecting nut).
3. In order to prevent the internal rust of the welding chuck and reduce the holding force, the workpiece cannot be clamped. Therefore, the cutting oil with anti rust effect can be used to prevent the internal rust of the welding chuck.
4. When the operation is completed, the welding chuck body and slide surface must be cleaned with air gun or similar tools.
5. The welding chuck shall be removed and cleaned at least every 6 months to keep the sliding surface of the claw clean and lubricated, so as to increase the service life of the welding chuck.
6. Check whether all parts are cracked and worn. Cut cast iron for thorough cleaning at least once every two months. In case of serious damaged parts, replace them with new ones immediately.
7. Different clamping methods must be used for different workpieces. If it is used to clamp irregular workpieces, the welding chuck will be damaged.
8. When the pressure of the welding chuck is abnormal, the welding chuck will be under high pressure to clamp the workpiece, which will reduce the service life of the welding chuck. Therefore, when it is found that the gap between the welding chuck is too large, it is necessary to replace the new welding chuck.
Tel：0510-83292755 / 0510-83291711
Add：No.25, Tianshun Road, Yangshan Town, Huishan District, Wuxi, Jiangsu